Most growing businesses and entrepreneurs have more marketing needs than their team can handle. Outsourcing is a great option when your need is temporary or requires specific expertise that you lack in-house.
Because businesses are diverse, marketing needs are diverse. This is sort of a catch-all category for me. Here are some examples of common client requests:
- Content marketing (ebooks, infographics, white papers, blogs, etc.)
- Materials to support the sales process (flyers, brochures, case studies, slides, etc.)
- Development of full-blown brand strategy (value proposition, positioning statement, and target buyer personas)
- Webinars and presentations (copywriting, development, editing, and/or live presentation)
- Campaigns (digital, email, or print)